Sunday

"Purple Umbrella" LK MIX Art Gallery Selection

12x12 oil on canvas

I love this painting.  I love the composition.  I love the man who can wear this bathing suit and sit under a purple flowered umbrella.  This painting is also jokingly known as “Man in Panties” as dubbed by my youngest son, Mason, and my beautiful friend, Feenie. Also, I have to give credit where credit is due. The photograph was taken by a friend of mine who -when he is not taking pictures of the hot moms on the beach with my camera- occasionally manages to capture a beautiful image worthy of painting.  (Not to mention I told him to point in the direction of this guy and shoot). This painting is on exhibit at LK Mix through May.  It can be purchased directly through the gallery, or you can contact me and I will be happy to assist you.  (This painting is professionally framed).


No comments: