Thursday

"On the Way to Taos" (LK Mix Gallery)

9x12 oil on canvas

I am happy to announce  that I have had three pieces chosen to be part of LK Mix's latest Art Exhibit called "Words and Works".  "On the Way to Taos" was chosen as well as "Doc's" and "Petrus".  The exhibit runs through June and any one of these three pieces can be purchased directly through the gallery at www.lkmix.com or by calling 561.586.5651.  Also,  you can contact me and I will be happy to assist you.

"On the Way to Taos" is from a very old photograph I have had for years... When I was engaged, my soon to be husband (now ex husband) and I took a motorcycle trip through Colorado and New Mexico.  After a long day on the motorcycle winding in and around many mountains, we were hungry, tired and almost out of gas.  We had passed NOTHING for miles and miles and I was beginning to panic just a little. And then out of nowhere- in the middle of nowhere- this little cafe gas station appeared... 


1 comment:

CurbsidePoet said...

nice painting.do u like poetry?
check out my site
http://curbsidepoetry.blogspot.com