Sunday

“Old Sheller” LK MIX Art Gallery Selection


9x12 oil on canvas


I am very excited to announce that I had two pieces selected to be part of an inaugural art exhibit at LK MIX Art Gallery in West Palm Beach Florida.   The Exhibit is called “Uncommon Objects” and runs through May. See their website at www.lkmix.com for more information and other featured artists.  Also, an online gallery of the exhibit can be viewed at http://www.pbase.com/durgagarcia/uo


“Old Sheller” is one of my favorite paintings. Not only is it one of my first beach paintings, I did it in one sitting which is rare for me.  Here in Delray it is very common to see people walking up and down the beach with nets and things to grab sea shells.  I have several different photographs of people doing this and I think it may just become  a series...


It can be purchased directly through the gallery, or you can contact me and I will be happy to assist you.  (This painting is professionally framed).


No comments: